Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Single Layer Card~Tuesday Throwdown Challenge

Hi there crafters!
Rachelle here so happy to share a new card
that I hope will inspire you to create and join the fun at


 This week's challenge theme is
"One Layer."
Oh so challenging right?

Now here is my take...

"My Life is Sweet Because You Are Here."

What a beautiful sentiment that came along with the digi stamp.
I used a stencil and spritz for a droplet design. Next I used my
spectrum markers for the diagonal lines and digi coloring
Finally, I applied the die cut flourishes to both sides of the card.

This week's lovely sponsor is
Shop

Well that's it for this post.
Thank you so much for stopping by and viewing.
Remember to go by the TT Blog and view
the entire team gallery.
Happy Crafting!
Blessings & Huggies!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and so yummy looking! I love the ornate corners and the flourishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kim for your lovely comment. So glad you like it. You are such a sweetie!!!! I appreciate you stopping by. Huggies!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!