Friday, October 27, 2017

Love This~Scrap Our Stash Challenge Blog!

Hi scrap friends!
Rachelle here sharing my challenge inspiration for

Here is the awesome sketch...
You have a few more days left to enter.
Entries are due: October 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)

Now for my challenge take...
"Love This"


Close Up Views...

WORD LEAF:
L-Layers
E-Enamel Dots
A- Arrow
F-Flowers


I started with a simple mixed media background.


I love working with this colors. Navy Blue is one of my faves.
The paper I used was...Pink Paislee Page Evans 04, Bo Bunny 
  Double Dot Dark Denim Vintage collection,
and Simple Stories Faith collection.




Alrighty friends that's all for this post.
I so hope you have been inspired to create.
Thanks so much for stopping by and do come again.
Happy Scrapping!


God's Blessings & Huggies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!