Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Merry & Bright~Tuesday Throwdown Challenge

Hi there Crafty friends!
Rachelle back with you sharing my
latest DT card inspiration for

This week's theme is a fave...
ATG~Anything Goes!

Here is my take...
"Merry & Bright!"
~Rose BW Digi~

I enjoyed creating this design. Using my spectrum noir markers
to color this awesome digi. 'Tis the season I applied gold & white
cardstock, embossed paper, and beautiful vellum.

This week's sponsor is...
Sparkle N Sprinkle
I will be submitting this card to this challenge...

That's all for this post!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Love to hear from you.
Happy Crafting!



God Bless Now & Always! Huggies! 

3 comments:

  1. So very pretty! The embellishing details are just right! Excellent! Very happy you joined us at PIP Challenges! Love seeing your "stuff". :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pam. I always wanted on home to join for challenges. I don't do many. Thanks for your sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful, Rachelle. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!