Saturday, December 2, 2017

Scrap Our Stash~Tic Tac Toe Challenge




Hi there scrap friends!
Rachelle here sharing my DT design page for the 
new challenge at
Scrap Our Stash Blog.

Here is the Tic Tac Toe Challenge Box

Entries are due: December 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)

Now it's time to look at my take for this challenge...


"Love Me"

Close up views...

I created a light mixed media background. 
Here you can see the layers added and chipboard.
I use gesso on the chipboard followed by inking.


Miss Daisy is such a cutie!


I applied a floral cluster along with tags.
This time I wrote on the journal tag.
Miss Daisy belongs to my girlfriend.


I used the box center row going across...
Journal Card, Holiday Theme, & Something Gold.
The flair button says: FA LA LA.



Well that it for this posting. I hope you have been inspired
to start creating.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Love to hear from you.
Happy Scrapping!




God Bless You and Yours. Huggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!